Wednesday 12 October 2016

Video: Hiking at Perkasa Tenom



from my previous previous video called This Is Me, i have mentioned that one of my healthiest hobby is Hiking.

so i made a video out of hiking!

i know that there is no story into it. i'll try story telling next time. i will. i believe it will enhance my video better.

but the story is simply......i tend to hike in between office hours and tuition time. that's all. i always find the experience of hiking at that place as nostalgic, calming, and healing.

in this post i also want to thank the people around me who are always supporting me despite in silence. your likes and comments will always give butterflies in my stomach due to excitement. i get anxious sometimes. even to positive things. therefore, i thank you all for that.
-MR

No comments:

Post a Comment