Thursday 17 September 2015

PT3 is around the corner

Jadual PT3 2015



32 days towards PT3

The trial 2 results are coming out slowly and so far the students I teach survived. *PHEWWW*

It’s both disappointing and uplifting to see their papers. At least from what I saw, every question is answered and they tried their best. I am happy if they’re happy. And I am only verrrrrrrrrry happy if they pass all subjects and have flying colours!

Anyways, school holiday is very soon and I can’t wait to load the students with tons of homework MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Best of luck to my students in their revision and break a leg!!!!
These days I am hard outside but never harder inside. It’s soft and warm okay, just not translated well for you haha


Oh, I should prepare the monstrous homework 

-MR

No comments:

Post a Comment