Friday 30 October 2015

Photoshop: Throwback Portraits

a collection of self  portraits i've done that was collaborated with photoshop. weeehewwwww

2013
i always kept this photo to myself because i was still shy of..of...i dunno...i guess back then i was still at an identity crisis...i was shy to admit as i am a photographer? 
but to look back, this is actually looking nice pula...maybe I AM not a photographer. more like, a Graphic Designer? haha

2014
the first try and error with the frame thingy that was a gift  to my sister but she gave it to me later

 2014
another try. liked this the most

 2014
this idea was a little wasteful but i was glad it turned out fine. just a little more energy and i could have ripped the paper in to two

2014
no more ideas.........hey, this was my old room! i miss this place. the root of the production days

2014
ahhhh....my first low poly attempt!

2014
and this one crept out some people in facebook. i still receive real life comments about this photos from my aunts when they see me..they'll go like, "why was it in Facebook your hand has eyes on them?????"

Photoshop always entertains me with its endless possibilities to create imagination to life. i am again, grateful that i spent my high school days doing Photoshop....when i was supposed to do exercises sheets for Additional Mathematics or Physics. but it was all worth it!

i am planning to do more of these kind of photos very soon and i hope they'll turn out pretty well too. there are sooo many moreee to learnnnnnn
-MR

No comments:

Post a Comment