Friday 17 June 2016

Jaurnal: CANT WAIT TO SLEEP

hai....bole intor?

despite the tired eyes, i did not regret my choice to get a fewwwww drops of caffeine during sungkai. my bowel movement depended on it...so i must consume it! this is not an excuse! please!

so the consequences was i did not sleep for the whole night thus giving me time for making videos. it's a yay!

i wanted to make another video today but it seems like my mind prefer to zone out more. head banging while listening to Coldplay. wanting to doodle but ended up taking selfies. distracted.

overall i am grateful for today because God is generous in every ways and i can't complain. my cat is sleeping soundly. i want to eat mango float. pon de replay by rihanna in my ears. gulagula hacks. what? what? what?

bah...ponsikou
-MR

No comments:

Post a Comment