Thursday 1 June 2017

Words of the Day

I contemplated for years.
I debated with myself a lot.
.
Does posting my works online and showing it to others makes me a show-off?
What kind of content should i share online and what not?
What do people feel when they see my post???
.
.
.
i went through years of not posting things because I doubted myself. I was afraid that others who don't have what I have will feel sad and jealous. I was so doubtful, and that makes me sad instead.
.
Turns out, this kind of thinking only reflected my own negative mindset.
.
Now that I've thought a lot about it, I've finally concluded that I will not care of what others think anymore.
.
"Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter"
.
I will be selfish, because now, my intention of posting my 'works' online is to inspire people, to encourage people, that if I can do what I am doing now, if I can acquire skills that took me years to master, well, SO CAN YOU!
.
So dear Facebook friends, if you are in a road of doing something awesome, please share it with us.
.
We would want to feel encouraged to be doing something awesome too.
Make us feel challenged.
Make us feel small, because in this vast and big world, to be thinking you are already the best is a huge block of wall towards moving forward and improving yourself.
Your cat lover friend,
michele ramli




-MR

No comments:

Post a Comment