Monday 31 July 2017

Short Story: The Bees at the Coffee Shop

There was one point on my unemployed life I would spend RM5 for a delicious cup of coffee and just sit in the coffee shop with my pen and paper. Delightful point of my life. 

One time, I made a story out of the adrenaline rush due to the cup of coffee. here it goes. 
Story dated on NOVEMBER 10, 2014

In the middle of nowhere, a gigantic bee struck all the tables and chairs around me, sniffing and searching, its wings were wide and were blowing my face vigorously but it felt amazingly comfy. I dare not to allow any of my body cells to make funny sounds.

What should I do? Where should I go? Where does it came from?

The only coffeeshop available in town was invaded and crushed by a huge bee, my mortal enemy.

The old lady behind me started her prayers with a terrified voice, everyone else was shouting, except me. Amazing way to bluff, because I know, deep inside, the bee was going to thrust its sharp butt and today, a Monday, might be my last day on this brutally peaceful planet.

Should I give up to the bee and let the innocent citizens unharm, or should I just keep drinking my cup of cappucino to keep myself invisible from the bee and escape now?

My mind was in a dilemma, my adrenaline was pumping faster through my veins. Thanks to the caffeine my nervous system is breaking down.

I looked left, I looked right. I looked up and down and made a quick warm up. The giant bee began to notice me. It broke everything in the shop just to find me. It is definitely a stupid bee becaue we are living in a democratic country and we can just make an appointment and have a cuppa together. Yet instead, he wanted to start a war with me. RUDE!

Thus, I took out my imaginary swords, fought with my imaginary bee, and everyone in the coffee shop was looking at me. Thank god, this is just a story. THE END.


What do you think of the story? Leave a comment bellow to let me know! 

After almost 3 years later reading my own writing, I think it's.....it's....not very nice. Embarrassing, but at the same time, I am proud that I made this story. 

Thanks for reading. See you again on my next post!

PS:
This photo was first posted on my Instagram. 
Make sure to follow me there to get the latest photos, stories and videos that will entertain!
@ponponproduction
https://www.instagram.com/ponponproduction/

-MR

No comments:

Post a Comment