Wednesday 29 July 2015

Journal: Why it is more FUN to stay at home?

  • you can be weird and be ugly
  • food? FREEEEEEEEEE
  • need to go to the toilet? FREEEEEEE
  • internet? FRRR oh...wait...i am almost an adult...that's not free :C
  • you will be cleaner and away from any diseases or flu
  • all my favourite stuff are here!!!
  • you can let boobies get back to its nature: FREEDOM *lol*
  • moisturised all the time. lotion? waste of money!
  • you'll get fairer without using Fair & Lovely
  • you can dance weirdly without having stranger's eyeballs at you
  • you can sing YMCA out loud!!!
  • cats. cats. catsssss. they are AWESOME! *they are behind me now with a knife*
  • home is love. no judgement, no stress, just me and cared ones. if it doesnt feel that way, that's not home
even though i am in fact stuck at home and it wasn't my choice, amazing things are indeed done by being alone and at peace. home is where i can have those. being outside is very good and important also and i do, still have friends to hang out and just be less inhuman occasionally.

i'll just pray hard that my cats will let me go when i am no longer as free as i am now and not turn me into a human kebab
-MR

No comments:

Post a Comment