Thursday 6 April 2017

PT3 English Essay Example : Recount/ Story/ Accident



It was a breezy Saturday morning. I was taking a walk to make a stop at my favourite Mr Raju’s ‘nasi lemak’ stall before heading to an extra class. I was in a cloud nine after receiving my food to fuel the day. As I was getting my change, the sound of a loud brake screeching and a bang were vibrating through the air. I almost dropped my change from the astonishment. There was an accident happened just a few meters away from the stall!

Within minutes, onlookers were already crowding the place of the event. I also joined to witness the unfortunate scene. I saw a guy in his brand new car took a huge hit on the back of a school bus. Mr Raju quickly made a call to the authorities while the other guys were trying to rescue the unconscious man in the car. Due to the terrible crumple of the black Sedan, they were not able to take him out. People were getting scared as the smoke of the car was getting thicker and thicker. We were warned to stand afar.

Luckily, the firefighters arrived along with the ambulance. As fast as lightning, the heroic firemen used multiple tools to get the poor guy out and quickly put him on a stretcher. He was then sent to the hospital. Policemen also arrived to secure and jot details of the scene. Investigations were done and it turns out, the guy was unconscious due to non stop working at night. He rushed home to see his family yet he couldn’t make it. Thankfully he is now safe and sound in the hospital and there were no one in the school bus except the driver since it was a Saturday! The driver was also fine and the bus was able to claim the insurance. After awhile, the crowds dispersed and I continued my journey to my extra class feeling a bit gloomy.

Accidents like this could be avoided if we take safety precautions seriously. Drivers should not be driving if they feel like their eyes are as heavy as a stone. They should take a rest at the nearest stop before hitting the road again. With this, accidents will not happen and everyone will reach their destination unharmed.
-MR

38 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such interesting and informative article. I really appreciate your work, Keep it up and you will be very successful in future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that...
    How to write a paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you write the essays. It helps me alot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thx for the recount essay. Plz make more recount essay in the future so that we could learn and study it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A good example with lots of vocabs.. thanks for sharing. It was so kind of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How much is the word

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much.. it helps me alot for my exams..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing the essay

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes. It helps me a lot for my exams . Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  11. The we're perfect essay for PT3 student's

    ReplyDelete