Wednesday 5 August 2015

Poem: Who am I?

truthfully, i am confused
i am living but my mind is lurking
i am breathing but my head is wheezing
its remarkable nuisance and ache
pondering questions that cut like knives
leaving cold marks and oozing trails
who am i?

frankly, i am bothered
to be eating but not tasting
to be listening but not hearing
to be living but not experiencing
the world is changing but it doesn't change
the greed of life was greater than death
i am still confused
who am i? 

honestly, i am fazed
my feet may teeter the path ahead
en route to what's greater than better
while my heart is wailing for an unknown destiny
i knock my head checking its functionality
it knocks me back
who am i?

what's wrong with me
just smile, silly
troubles will solve, gracious will end
silent your mind, let the heart sing
program your mind, just be glee
i am whoever i want myself to be
i am meow, i am michele ramli
-MR

No comments:

Post a Comment