Sunday 25 October 2015

Doodle: Feather

another sleepless night, thus a doodle is made.

i love the fact that this doodle is very simple and fast to make. not sure if i am getting better, or just too lazy to do the detailing. well, it looks detailed enough for me. simplicity.

talking about the sleeplessness, i kind of miss sleeping a lot. yet i am grateful enough to be awake and be doing things i like. it's just that my sleeping pattern has been superbly off this week.

i would be sleepy at 9pm, and be awake after a few hours or so. then i will just get bored trying to sleep and do random things or works until sunlight appears. when sleepiness strikes, i will be sleeping again, maybe for 2-3hours.

my situation reminds me a lot of Haruki Murakami's short story: Sleep. HAH!
i really need to work my sleep. wait, sleep is a work now?!
-MR

No comments:

Post a Comment