Sunday 25 October 2015

Video: Beli Barang

finally, i posted another video!!!
*celebratory dance woot woooot*

thanks again, to insomnia, the biggest contribution of all towards my productions *DUHHHH*
nonono, thanks to god i could do things that i did

this video is simply about my short journey to the supermarket to buy some food. it was just a random idea i had when i listened to Bach while getting ready to go out on the day before.

the food seemed to look like i was about to have a crowded BBQ party soon. well, i wished it was like that tho...........i wished........lol

i actually bought them for selling purposes. business, for some may call. like this. selling them to innocent children so i can earn money to buy new clothes. miahhahahahhaha
but truthfully, at this point, i am not quite sure either the kids will eat them, or me.

it took me a very short time to do this video compared to my other 'epic' videos. positively, i've polished a little of my skills. from recording to editing, i've learned some stuff.

can't wait to publish another video soon. weeeeee
 -MR

No comments:

Post a Comment