Sunday 25 October 2015

Video: Keyboard - Techno T-9700

a few weeks ago, my best friend decided to bring this keyboard to me. she got it for free, and she gave me.....for free too! who doesnt like free stuff??? lol

so when the keyboard is finally here, we were actually very disappointed to see a huge crack on the left side of it. probably was thrown too hard at the airport. it broke our hearts, honestly. but with some 'elephant glue' and ducktape, problem solved.
some keys are broken but the others are fine. i am truly glad to have this thing. it looks awesome. it feeeeels awesome. even my nephew loves it

i dont really know how to play a keyboard or a piano though....so i had to teach myself how to play...

since i had the basics in music from Coursera which is a Basic Guitar Lesson course, i kind of digested some inexplainable thingsssss to play songs. it feels kind of funny though. i was pretty excited about it....haha

these are some of the songs i could play. not perfect. not astonishing. 

but it's very meaningful for me. i taught myself how to them. of course with the help of some friends and youtube tutorials too. but i did it. i proved that i can do anything(but not everything).


an easy song but i felt over the moon since i found the keys on my own. i dont know if they were right though. well, it sounded right for me! ahah


this is one of my song and truthfully, since it is my own song, i have no clue of the right or wrong again. well, it sounded right for meeee xD


this one is actually the First song i learned a few months before. it was from a tutorial in youtube. this song really gave a lot of confidence boosts in my learning


this song was the trickiest to record! my fingers aren't long and flexible enough, i guess....haha

overall, the reason i recorded myself playing was for the sake of my own keeping. so that my future self will realise that i can do anything(but not everything...)
-MR

No comments:

Post a Comment