Tuesday 2 January 2018

$1 EASY DIY Headphone Stand/Hook

I was looking through some headphone stands online and realised that the price isn't worth it and it wastes a lot of table space.

Feeling inspired while walking though a DIY store, I made my own headphone stand/hook right for my taste without wasting table space!

I bought a RM5 ($1) hooks.

Cut the excess parts.

You can always find a product that doesn't include the hook thing. I couldn't, so I heated a knife and cut it off CAREFULLY.

 Look for the right position

Drill some holes

I don't like the idea of tapes. Don't trust it.

 Screw it 

 Done!

 Looking neat~

 It would look better with a wireless headphones!

 More space to work with the headphones just a hand away~


Hoped it helped you in some ways. Happy to share it with you. Thanks for dropping by! <3
-MR

No comments:

Post a Comment