Wednesday 12 August 2015

Journal: TFC's New Green Tea Latte

Tenom Fatt Choi!

probably one of my favorite place to be in Tenom.  i used to like being in the library to read books and doodle and stuff, but a coffee shop is better than library! i can drink and chat out loud while enjoying the free air-conditioner. well, it's not literally FREE. i have to pay the drinks tho

anyways, due the lack of my beloved car, the last time i went to TFC was about a month ago. this particular drink; Green Tea Latte caught my attention. it's new in the menu!

i was really into the ahhhhhh, let's try something new and ordered this veggie-like liquid. chaching! waited for a while because even the baristas are new.

of course i was excited when the order was done. but i wasnt as excited as i was before when i tasted a spoonful of it. it has a distinct aroma. i remembered eating Kit Kat's Green Tea flavoured and i liked that. however, this drink was not the same case.

i had a spoon. second spoon. the third. i believe my facial reaction at that time was the best illustration of what i felt. it was just not my taste, i guess. i quit tasting and had a drink swap with my fella. fuhhhhh, a friend in need is a friend indeed!

thus, i spent my evening with a cup of iced latte instead.

for those who haven't tried this drink, go ahead! my friends loved it. you may love it. as for me, i still prefer loving my coffee!
-MR

No comments:

Post a Comment