Thursday 1 June 2017

Photoshop: The Day I Almost Gave Up


my day didn't start out well. i was near crying all the time because my stomach was aching. i even made a vlog in my phone for it because i don't know who to tell!

anyhow, that made me picked myself up, and managed myself. i got up and tried to reduce the pain by massaging and drank lots of water. it worked!

i then pushed myself more by just doing my daily photoshop challenge because i really can do it.

without realising, our body make excuses to make sure our body is at ease.
however, at times, we must fight those thoughts of being weak and uncomfortable for the great final taste of success.

so yeah, in this case, I DID IT!
i managed to fight my inner devil and weakness and produced this daily photo of mine.

i really am always aware that my works are not the best in the market, but that was my best of the best product at that time and i am damn proud of it.

cheers!
-MR

No comments:

Post a Comment