Wednesday 24 August 2016

Journal: Blogging

currently teaching a tuition session and my student is doing her essay.

so i strolled to some blogs and read upon this...

it just struck me why i always stopped blogging long ago because i used to post my diary online! the facts in the website is correct all the way too. it's so scary!

now i realised why blogging has become my current addiction. i made it like an educational magazine and also a photoshop production magazine. this is a huge lesson for me today and it strikes me so badly!

i know the irony of this post, which is, some sort of a diary stuck online. BUT, it's a very informational post and i believe, the more i grow in blogging, the more professional my sharing will become. 

JUST DO IT! 

that's all from me tonight...
HAPPY SCROLLING!
-MR

No comments:

Post a Comment